3/30/11

Tales from the Weekend: Stone Park Cafe

This weekend was one of the best I've had in awhile.

Here are some of the highlights...




















Friday - I whipped up some Shrimp and veggie pasta and we ate a few mini cappuccino cupcakes for dessert. The original recipe called for regular size cupcakes. But in my opinion, everything is better when it's bite size :)

Vegetable Panini



















Saturday - Mike and I took a walk all around the neighborhood before ending up at s'Nice for a healthy and delicious lunch. I also spotted a sweet fixer-upper chair along the way...

Double Windsor



















Saturday night - we met up with a few friends at Double Windsor for my friend Lauren's birthday. It was a great night and I was so happy to see everyone!!

Sunday - I went for a quick jog in the morning and grabbed the chair I saw on Saturday. Later on, we took a walk to Target to snag Mike some last minute travel items. We stopped in at Gorilla Coffee for lattes on the way.

Love their identity

















Sunday night - we used a gift certificate for Stone Park Cafe that my parents had given us for Christmas. Let me start by saying... this was quite possibly the best meal ever! Seriously. We couldn't believe how amazing everything was! Check out the menu here.
(Special thanks to my Mom & Dad)


So yea, that was my weekend. And I liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...