3/4/11

Now & Later

As a new weekly staple to LA DE DA I'm happy to kick off the first 'Now & Later' - where I'll give you a little glimpse into what I'm up to today and the rest of the weekend.

Hope you like!

Now:

I'm designing and listening to this...

...while slow-cooking barbeque pulled chicken (because it's a healthy alternative to pulled pork - which I'm completely obsessed with - and because I still have Mike's crockpot).

I'm also wondering if cool things like this will work on my blackberry.

Later:

Me and the boyfriend will be eating this...

(Side dish: Oven Sweet Potato Fries)

The rest of the weekend I plan on seeing quite a few of my friends, one of my brothers (there's 2), and some family back on Staten Island. Should be a good one - hope the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...