9/2/11

Now & Later

TGIF!!!

Now:

A combination of paint fumes and exhaustion has me in a slightly delirious state. These past two days have a been a painting/moving extravaganza! But, we're officially into the new place and it's looking really awesome.

And, since I have painting on the brain, it seems fitting to share these fun paint brush coat hooks by Dominic Wilcox:














































(Source)

Later:

The home improvement continues. So far we've tackled the living room and kitchen. Next stop? The bedroom and bathroom! But, I won't continue to bore you with the details.

Tomorrow we're heading upstate for our friend's wedding at Apple Barn Farm. I can't wait to see the beautiful bride and dance the night away.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...