9/23/11

Now & Later

I thought the weekend would never come! Whew!

Now:

I really like the Tree Series by South Korean photographer Myoung Ho Lee:








































He separates the trees from their natural surrounding by placing a blank canvas behind them. The effect is so visually interesting it got me right away! What do you think? Interesting - yay or nay?

See and read more about Myoung's work here.

Later:

I am beyond happy to announce that our apartment is all done! Mike put the finishing touches on the living room last night - solidifying the end of our labor. Now we can sit back, relax, and enjoy the place!

And enjoy we will :) We're having some friends drop by throughout the day tomorrow to check it out and maybe have a drink. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hope you all have a lovely and relaxing weekend!

(Source)

2 comments:

  1. When just looking at one picture didn't catch my eye completely but when you look at them together... very visual interesting!

    great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...