9/16/11

Now & Later

Happy Friday!

Now:

I'm wondering how anyone could own this calendar and not pop every single bubble within 5 minutes of opening it...













































It was hard enough not popping all the bubble wrap from when we moved. Self-control is such a virtue.

Later:

I cannot freaken wait for this weekend to officially begin!

Tonight we're meeting up with our newly married Vermont friends (I will share wedding pictures eventually, sorry) who happen to be in town and then we're seeing another friend of ours for his birthday.

Tomorrow and Sunday it's all about the apartment! There are a few unopened boxes still lingering and an empty spot just begging for a new dining room table. I'm hoping that by Sunday everything will be in it's place and we'll be done (!!!!) with the move-in portion of the program.

Wish me luck! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...