9/30/11

Now & Later

Slowest. Week. Ever.

Now: 

I'm rejoicing that it's actually Friday considering I spent the better part of yesterday thinking today would be Saturday. Don't you hate when that happens?

Also - I'm admiring all the white, light, and architectural details in this apartment:








































I'm also digging the retro pieces throughout...

Later:

It is my dear friend Erin's birthday! (Happy Birthday Err!) So, we'll be meandering around the city tonight and then meeting up for brunch tomorrow for all sorts of celebrating :)

I also have high hopes for more cooking, possibly baking (!?), and cozying up for an afternoon in Prospect Park.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...