8/31/11

Anti-Stress Chair

























I'm not easily stressed, but with apartment hunting, work, traveling, and a whole mess of other things - this month has definitely put my overall calmness to the test. So when Mike sent me the link to this sweet anti-stress chair, by Polish designer Bashko Trybek, I felt compelled to share (and possibly purchase). The wire frame holds 128-240 stress balls (depending on the size) and I imagine this bad boy is pretty comfortable. And come on, who can be stressed with a chair this rad?

In other less-stressful-but-related news... tomorrow is the big apartment move!!! We are picking up the keys tonight and getting a head start on the painting. But, tomorrow is the big show which will make all the stress and running around totally worth it. Can't wait to settle into the new digs with my best friend :)

Woo!

(Source)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...