8/19/11

Now & Later

It really doesn't feel like a Friday, but I'm sure glad it is a Friday!

Now:

I'm experiencing a hot second of "down time" at work so I'm using it to ogle this amazing modern beach castle located in Malibu...




 





















How amazing! I love, love, love all the light and of course the views are stellar. You can check out some more info and pictures here.

Later:

This month has been loco. Seriously.

So, I'm taking this weekend to chill out and relax. I'll also be doing some packing as the big move is right around the corner. Mike and I found a place we LOVE and is right across the street from the park! I cannot wait to move in, paint, and get settled.

Anyways, that's really it for me. What are you guys up to? Anything exciting?

See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...