8/5/11

Now & Later

Happy Friday! Hooray, Hooray!

Now:

I'm loving these fragmented geometric portraits by Sao Paulo artist/architect Lucas Simoes...










































Each portrait is cut from 10 layers of photographs to achieve that cool effect. You can check out more of Lucas' awesome work here.

Later:

The apartment hunt begins! Yes!

I've been a Craigslist maniac this week, trying to scout out the perfect apartment for me and mi amor. We're going to check out the first place tonight and then another one in the morning. Here's hoping they're nice!

The rest of the day Saturday will be spent on good ol' Staten Island visiting my parents and then Mike's grandma. It should be a lovely day. As for Sunday - I'm excited to do a bit more traveling and see some friends :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with the ones you love!

(Photo Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...