4/22/11

Now & Later




















Happy Friday, and also.. Happy Easter!!! How cute is this bunny!?

Now:
I'm chit-chatting with my friend Chrissy while waiting for some FedEx packages to be delivered. We also just collectively decided that I should bake these Spring Chick Cupcakes for easter dessert...

























They're actually pretty easy to make, and they look so cute! Martha Stewart has such great recipes! I'll let you guys know how they come out!

Later:
I hate to say it, but this weekend is shaping up to be fairly uneventful (not to be confused with boring).

I'll really just be hanging out with family and friends, baking some sweet little chickens and mentally preparing for my first day at the new job - which starts Monday!! Other than that, I plan on sleeping in and lounging around.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

(Photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...