4/8/11

Now & Later

Helllloo Friday!

Now:

I'm in awe of these amazing, though completely impractical, suitcases done
by Williams British Handmade





























I'm also really liking this, this, and this.

Later:

I'll be trying to assemble some sort of agenda for this weekend that is equal parts work, socializing, and laziness. It won't be easy, but if all goes well I'll see some friends, finish up some projects and sleep in!

Also, Mike comes back from Brazil on Tuesday morning and I am beside myself with excitement! I'm hoping to bake something amazing to celebrate his homecoming. So if you come across anything you'd like to see/read about me bake - do tell :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...