5/27/11

Now & Later

It's Friday, Friday!

Now:

I'm seriously digging Nick Gentry's paintings on old floppy disks:






































































It's funny that I came across these because me and Mike were recently discussing how floppy disks are completely obsolete now...

Later:

It's Memorial Day Weekend, as I'm sure you already know... and it is HOT outside. Unfortunately, I've been getting literally attacked by mosquitos this past week so my first order of business is to buy some high grade bug repellant. After that, I plan to take a nice long bike ride and hopefully acquire a new pair of shoes :)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe long weekend!! Be back on Tuesday!!

(Photo Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...