5/11/11

Merit Badges

I was a girl scout back in the day. Well, actually, come to think of it - I was a "brownie," not yet a girl scout. But regardless, I remember doing things such as stuffing a scarecrow for three hours... all for the glory of a merit badge for "helping the community" - lame.

Now, these fun Merit Badges from Etsy are something I can really stand behind. As a person, and former brownie...

Merit Badge for "Barking up the wrong tree"

"Rolling with the punches"

"Being the best thing since sliced bread"

































































"Flipping the Bird"

























"Being nutty as a squirrel"

























I think I'll throw a party and hand these out to those most deserving :)

See more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...