7/13/11

Letterheady

Letterheady is an amazing tumblr run by Shaun Usher who describes the site as "an online homage to offline correspondence, specifically letters." I describe it as my new favorite thing! Here are a few gems from the site...


Marilyn Monroe, 1958

Frank Lloyd Wright, 1946

Bob Kane (creator of Batman), date unknown

Ray Charles, 1990

Andy Warhol, date unknown

The laboratory of Thomas A. Edison, 1923

Pepsi Cola Company, 1941



I seriously recommended perusing the site. It was incredibly hard to edit these down because there are so many good ones. So check it out! ...I'll be designing my own letterhead as I'm suddenly inspired.

Note: Thanks to my friend David for always showing me the coolest sites!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...