6/6/11

Pinterest-induced Hunger





















Ok, this is serious. I don't know if you're on Pinterest yet or not. But, If you're not - you should be. And if you are - you know what I'm talking about. Just a few minutes of browsing and I'm running for the closest snack! People post some seriously amazing recipes accompanied by photos that can make your mouth water. And I don't know why, but it's the type of hunger that just can't be cured by my lunch of leftover pasta. So, what's a hungry girl to do?












































































You feeling the effects yet??

















































Recipes (from top to bottom): Crispy parmesan asparagus sticks; Roasted sweet potato cube skewers with cilantro jalapeno aioli dip; Cauliflower crust pizza; Portabello and black bean enchiladas; Individual breakfast quiche.

And notice I didn't even include desserts. That was more for me than you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...