6/17/11

Now & Later

Happy Weekend!!!

Now:

I'm getting ready to leave for a weekend getaway in Montauk so I have beach on the brain - which is probably why I was drawn to these amazing sand sculptures by Jim Denevan:













































Using just rakes and sticks his work takes several hours to create. But they are large scale and pretty incredible if you ask me. They can be found all along Northern California beaches - that is, if a wave hasn't found them first!

Later:

Mike and I are hopping on the train in a couple hours for Montauk and while there we're going to soak up some sun, maybe take a surf lesson, rent bikes, and have a few lovely meals. I am VERY excited to get out of the city for a weekend and get a little beach bummy.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...