2/23/11

Noooo!

























About a month ago I got the chance to see the Banksy documentary Exit Through the Gift Shop. I gotta say, being a creative person, that I loved the film's look into street art and how far its come. I also have to say that i did NOT love the strange twist where the insanely annoying camera man suddenly becomes an acclaimed street artist and then millionaire. Gotta say that part really 'irked' me.

There was a lot of speculation as to whether the twist was real or not. I for one, chose to believe that it was not - which made the movie much more enjoyable to me. But alas, this morning I stumbled across this article. Damn!

Oh well, at least real street art is still awesome :)

Did you see the movie? Thoughts?

(Photo via imdb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...