12/26/12

Tales from the Holidays


This Christmas season was, without a doubt, one of the best yet. Despite a severely annoying cold (that I'm still battling) we managed to take the pup for some nature walks, trim the tree to perfection and host Christmas dinner.

Here's a few shots, including Christmas morning...



























Benny has a lot of energy due to his Jack Russel-ness. So, to tire him out, we go for nature walks through the park trails and let him run around in the fields. He has an infatuation for eating sticks and once he gets hold of one there's no letting go.





































































Christmas morning was a little hectic since we were preparing to host dinner for Mike's family. But, we got it all done before sitting down for a sweet gift session. Benny got a new ball (among other things), while I received a beautiful necklace and some sweet kicks. Mike was really happy with all of his presents too, which ranged from techy to musical.

I'm just happy I got to spend the holiday with the people I love and it seriously couldn't have been better. Until next year...

Hope you all had a lovely holiday, however you celebrate. xo

[ Updates: ]

- The blanket Ben is laying on the couch was actually knitted for us by my incredibly talented Aunt in what I can only imagine was a week long knitting extravaganza. Thanks again Megan and Brian!

- I didn't get a chance to snap any photos from Christmas eve, which we spent with my family on Staten Island, but I made out like a Christmas bandit!! Thanks again to my family for all their amazing gifts and wonderful company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...