2/28/11

Sweet Rings

Recently, an obsession for all-things-dainty has turned into an obsession for all-rings-dainty. There's something about a frail little ring band, by itself or with a pretty stone, that is just so feminine and sweet. It makes me want to whip out my credit card and go to town! I refrain, however, and instead show you a collection of my recent near-purchases. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. - the little turquoise number is at the tippity-top of my list :)










































































(From top to bottom: Sterling Silver Mini Monogram Ring; Little Pink Opal Ring and Gentle Waves Interlocking Rings from Christine Mighion; Custom Turquoise Ring; Superfine Classic Ring; and Baby Spikes Eternity Stack Rings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...